Buscando algo ?

29 November 2015

Broken

I must say that it was a long road that which brought me here.

A long lived quest for truth, for identity.

Its been 28 years and a little over 4 months.

At this point in time, I call it a day.

I have done good as I have done evil.

And today acceptance of what I am is all I have to show for it.

I have always been broken in my own special simple way.

I was a paladin. Up to when I met someone I could not sway.

Then I became a monster.

Its been always my needs I guess.

It becomes trivial with time to take whatever you feel you have the right to take.

Ill leave on this stone the sword and Armour. I am no longer fit to wield them, my back hurts.

For those who are selfless enough to take it. I wish the best of lucks, and if any of my wisdom is useful to you, don't even doubt to ask. Ill be there for you. In the darkness.

Today I need to look away from the world.

Today I need the night not to be over.

For I don't know how will I face the light of morning.

I don't know how will I explain to the ashes of my bonfire what happened here.

I don't know anything anymore.

The void beckons and I follow.

For I am as broken as every other piece in this board.

This time, however, I walk into it with pride, without fear.

All that used to bind me is gone. My dream of light, expired.

The void is my place of being, where my heart knows always what to do, without care for other people expectations or virtues.

I don't owe anyone anymore.

I paid my freedom.

Now the question is, what to do with it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment